The Information below including Starting Prices Have Since Changed.

Just a quick note to let you know about another great opportunity.

This project is located in Downtown Ft. Myers.

Downtown Fort Myers is a city that is progressing towards the future. Like many towns & cities across the state, growth began to pull retail away from the downtown areas. With a concentrated effort to redevelop & renew the historic buildings and business within Ft. Myers, downtown is making a a strong comeback. There are a surge of new developments, particularly along the riverfront. Yes, luxurious high-rise condominiums are rising up along the Caloosahatchee River. The feel of downtown is changing, however, the warm hospitality of "Old Florida" and the scenic views make Downtown Fort Myers a perfect setting to shop, dine, live, work and play!

My "scouts", Debi & Rory, spent a week in Ft. Myers and a couple of days visiting Downtown Ft. Myers. Actually, it was one of their favorite areas because of the location and opportunities that await there. Upon their visit, they found that most of the pre construction towers were already 80% to 90% sold. However, there are a few more towers to be released in the near future. With the success of another developers' tower, the Beau Rivage, now completed and occupied, it has demanded more development along the river.

LOCATION: Downtown Ft. Meyers - on 1st Street along the Riverfront.

artist rendering

The city is involved with re-development of the entire downtown area creating an urban, yet historic, city. The city is changing some of the major streets from 1-way to 2-way to allow better traffic flows. Downtown Ft. Myers is under a major transformation right now. Not too far from Ft. Myers Beach, Sanibel Island and Captiva.

artist rendering

TOWER # 1 is Sold Out. All contracts are written and Construction has started.

1 bedroom lofts start in the MID $600's
2 bedroom (approx 1546 sq.ft.) Waterfront start in the high $700's
3 bedroom (approx 2262 sq.ft.) Waterfront start in the low $1M's

artist rendering

$25,000 deposit reserves your unit until contract.
Your contract will be ready in 2 to 3 weeks at which time you bring your deposit up to 10%. In approximately 120 days after contract, another 10% is due for a total of 20% deposit.

Tower I projected completion late 2007 - Projected Ground break slated for the late fall - this year.
Tower II projected completion early 2008 - Projected Ground break slated for sometime 2006.

actual construction site

$25,000 Due with Letter of Intent to hold your Reservation.
Reservation goes to Contract when all the condo "docs" has been finalized. At that time, you then bring your initial deposit of $25,000 up to 10% of the purchase price. The "condo docs" & final pricing should be ready within few weeks. After the contract is written, there is a 15 day review period. If you should change your mind for any reason, the entire deposit will be returned to you. If you decide to continue, another 10% of the purchase price is due. Your 20% sits in an interest bearing escrow account. Balance due upon completion of tower & closing.

The developer will allow you to assign your contract when 95% of all units in both towers are under contract. Currently it is approx 75% sold out. The developer has a re-sale program with a 6% fee.

Note: Tower I Reservations started in January 2005. Tower I took approx 3 months to reach the threshold of 90% sold. Tower II will complete this project. There will not be a Tower # 3 because of the limited land available along the Riverfront.

On Site Sales Center

CALL OR WRITE ASAP IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER INTEREST. Just reply with your name, mailing address and phone number & we will be happy to register you and send you the website link for this project. As always, we are happy to set up a conference call with our contact at this project.

Douglas Doebler

Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida & New York

Cell Phone In Miami 786-423-6887
Cell Phone in New York 585-721-9922

DISCLOSURE: This webpage was originally published in 2005.


DISCLAIMER:    The PreConstruction information contained in this website is not paid developer advertising. The information presented on this website is presented for information purposes only.   The information was obtained from PreConstruction developer's material, press reports, public records, other websites and extensive research.

If you would like an update or have further interest in this property,
Please send me an email